To record a video application, you should have access to camera and microphone via your computer or mobile device. Ideally, the documents you would like to attach to the video should be available on the device.
- Preparation: On the recording page you will find information on which aspects you should include in your video application. Now you can briefly think about what you want to tell.
- Recording: To start recording, allow the interview suite to access to your camera and microphone. The length of the video is limited. To help you keep track, there is a time display during the recording.
- Check: You can watch the video afterwards and record it again if you wish.
- Submitting your application: To submit your application, enter your contact details and add your relevant documents or further information (e.g. LinkedIn profile) when desired.
- Confirm your application: To complete your application, simply confirm your e-mail address within 48 hours using the e-mail you received in your mailbox. Your application will then actually be completed and available in the respective company.